An academic semester or year in Ireland provides students with a fantastic opportunity to gain confidence in using another language. Furthermore, studying abroad helps the student’s personal development and increases cultural knowledge.
The High School Programme is open to students aged 12 – 18 years who wish to study in an Irish high school in Cork. The Irish educational system offers a broad range of academic subjects in science, technology and the arts.
The following options are available for students of the High School Programme:
1 Term: September to December
Full Academic Term: September to June
The programme includes:
- Selection of suitable school
- School visit and tour for parents
- Full board accommodation with Irish host family
- Regular student contact
- Liaison with school and teachers
- 24 hour emergency contact
- Assistance in purchasing uniform and school books
- Processing of documents required for validation